Hello Taher,

Thank you for this initiative and sorry for not replying sooner.
I meant to reply for so long but life ...

I think most / all agrees that change is needed in OFBiz but I guess we have different ideas on how to proceed.

I don't think I can add a lot to what was already said.

I do think keeping the current number of git repositories is good.
More will add overhead.
I do believe that ofbiz should provide stable extension points so people can deploy their own plugins and functionality.

I'm also working on some ideas around OFBiz - I believe I can re-implement OFBiz entity engine on top of relational algebra using Calcite.

More on this soon on the mailing list.

Looking forward to seeing a PoC from you.
I hope we do get to improve OFBiz and make it even more appealing.