Pierre,

The OFBiz PMC has reviewed your complaints and has received some advice
from various ASF members: with this response we are implementing some of
those.
The PMC considers troublesome the fact that you feel attacked ("trolled")
by the feedback you receive by Michael (and possibly others) and that you
consider the feedback being "inappropriate", because it prevents any
possibility to discuss your contributions in a constructive manner, it
leads to heated and fruitless debates that may be unhealthy for the OFBiz
community and a waste of time for its contributors.

The PMC has thus decided to ask the project's volunteers (PMC members,
committers and contributors) to put "on hold" or reject or disregard any
of your contributions, such as code, documentation, mailing list discussions
etc. and close Jira issues and pull requests that are not straightforward
and require further interactions/discussions with you before they can be
approved or accepted.

On behalf of the Apache OFBiz PMC,

Jacopo