Hello,

I've pushed PR549 (https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/549)
which is flagged as failing SonarCloud's Code Analysis on account of
duplicated code.

As far as I can tell, the SonarCloud is detecting duplication within the
javascript files which are not maintained by the OFBiz project.

Can anyone confirm that the detected duplication is unrelated to the PR, or
help me figure out what I might have misunderstood?

Do we have a way to prevent SonarCloud from checking sources not maintained
by ourselves?

Should files such as themes/common-theme/webapp/common-theme/js/jquery/* be
in the ofbiz-framework repository at all? I assume they are downloaded from
NPM during the build process.

--
Daniel Watford