Hello Daniel,

> Can anyone confirm that the detected duplication is unrelated to the PR, or
> help me figure out what I might have misunderstood?
That's strange, but yes the duplications detected are indeed from
unrelated changes.

> Do we have a way to prevent SonarCloud from checking sources not maintained
> by ourselves?
I think we could define exclusion in sonarcloud.properties
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/.sonarcloud.properties

Refer
https://stackoverflow.com/a/31639014/7130371

> Should files such as themes/common-theme/webapp/common-theme/js/jquery/* be
> in the ofbiz-framework repository at all? I assume they are downloaded from
> NPM during the build process.
We haven't migrated all the libraries to the NPM path yet, but we are
in the process of doing that.

jQuery is done, but not all the jQuery plugins:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/themes/common-theme/webapp/common-theme/js/package.json#L11

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma