Hi Eugen,

As you know I'm still on Win7 and was able to manage all related issues so far
(like the need to use npm 13.14.0 locally in build.gradle)

To simplify things I just committed the non functional Java changes unrelated
to Gradle and JDK upgrades, not the same than your for CsrfUtil class.

I tried several mixed things w/o success so far. I'll continue and inform you
here later.

Thanks

Jacques