Hi Gil,

The Review Approach section of the tracking document says that comments
should be added to the PR when marking a file as WORK_NEEDED. In my case I
added review comments to the PR.

However I didn't specify how a reviewer should communicate why they were
UNSURE about any particular file. I had added a comment to the PR, but
depending on what the issue is, adding a note to the table might be
appropriate.

I think comments in PRs are a reasonable approach since they will keep the
comment alongside the code that needs to be worked on or discussed. I would
rather not duplicate comments from the PR in the tracking document.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford