Hi Michael,

Thank you for the heads up.

I was aware that JetBrains provided licenses for open source committers,
but thought I was ineligible on account of my consultancy work.

However, your message prompted me to go and re-read the terms and
conditions and I now realise that I am eligible to take one of the offered
licenses for my OFBiz contributions. I am now happily running the latest
IntelliJ Ultimate, although memory usage appears to have jumped by
around 1GB since the previous version I had around 2 years ago.

If/when I take on some OFBiz consultancy work I'll be sure to purchase an
appropriate commercial license to provide appropriate cover.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford