Hi Jacques,

I would like to see a delay of at least 4 weeks to give interested parties
a chance to exercise the parts of OFBiz they are most familiar with.

I'm happy to be challenged on this, though. Choosing a reasonable amount of
time is a balance between duplicating work when resources are limited, and
moving the project forward. I don't think there is an obvious answer to
this one, so the maintainers will need to propose the branch when they feel
the time is right.

Although not expected to be the case, if we were to find lots of issues,
then we could delay creating the 23.xx branch accordingly.

--
Daniel Watford