Hi Jacques, Dan,

I believe your positions are not that far apart.

Jacques suggested to create a 23.09 branch which would happen in September 2023 and gives us 9 weeks from now. Dan suggested at least 4 weeks to stabilize trunk before creating the branch.

I agree with you both: let's stabilize trunk in the next weeks with the goal to create a 23.09 branch. If we see that it will rather be 23.10, should be no problem.

I am working on the plugins and remaining framework issues. Wiebke has provided the scripts before going on vacation which are already prepared for plugins as well so I am confident that we will have a good foundation soon.

Thanks and regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de