I see that in the widget-form.xsd file under <xs:element name="text-find">
there are 9 options for searching, but when I use a <text-find> in my forms I
only have access to the following 4:
Begins With
Contains
Is Empty
Not Equal

I also noticed that these are the only 4 available in all of my Ofbiz. Is there
a way to get access to the others, as I really need "equals" to work for my
queries in the simple Associated Files plugin I made.

Many thanks!

Ken

Here is the code in widget-form.xsd I am referring to:
    <xs:element name="text-find" substitutionGroup="AllFields">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element minOccurs="0" ref="sub-hyperlink" />
            </xs:sequence>
            <xs:attribute type="xs:positiveInteger" name="size" default="25" />
            <xs:attribute type="xs:positiveInteger" name="maxlength" />
            <xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="default-value" />
            <xs:attribute name="ignore-case" type="xs:boolean" default="true"/>
            <xs:attribute name="default-option" default="contains">
                <xs:simpleType>
                    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
                        <xs:enumeration value="equals" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="like" /><!-- this is actually
"begins with" -->
                        <xs:enumeration value="contains" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="empty" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="notEqual" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="lessThan" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="lessThanEqualTo" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="greaterThan" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="greaterThanEqualTo" />
                    </xs:restriction>
                </xs:simpleType>