Hi Jacopo,

my tests still fail. Might be a local issue but I do not have the time to dig in further.

I don't want to hinder the process so I withdraw my vote.

Thanks and regards,

Michael

Am 02.11.23 um 11:18 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:
Hello Michael,

Yes, the plugins are included in all the releases of 18.12; for newer
release branches we can definitely revisit this decision (in fact I
think it would be nice to have framework only distributions).
As regards the build issues you have experimented, could you please
double check if they are consistent? If it is the case then we should
address them, otherwise I'd like to proceed with this release.

Thank you,

Jacopo