Hi Daniel,

Now that with OFBIZ-13092 ecommerce is protected, at least so far. And as it's
the most important plugin, we could indeed put it in the framework

That would also definitely resolve OFBIZ-9185.

Example (and exampleext) would be good to be put in too, maybe projectmgr and
myportal. I'm also looking at birt with OFBIZ-5744

We should start a new thread about that and discuss about which plugins to
integrate and what to release.

Jacques