Hi Jacques,

Please could you confirm that the project's intention is to remove
the pullAllPluginsSource gradle task, rather than replace the components of
that task that fetch the source via SVN with something similar that fetches
via Git?

The reason for asking is that you mentioned in a comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12868 that we might still use
the gradle tasks:

> "To minimise the change, we could decide to still use the scripts but
> called from Gradle... I have not yes tested the performance differences..."

If the intention is to keep the gradle tasks related to retrieving plugin
sources, but have those tasks call external scripts, then we should close
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12876 and have the docker image
builds continue to leverage gradle.

Thanks,

Dan.