Hi Jacques,

Using depth=1 means you only download the data you actually need, rather
than retrieving lots of data that is then immediately deleted.

I can't check right now, but from memory I think with depth=1, around 7MB
of data was retrieved, compared to around 160MB without depth=1.

We should try and only retrieve needed data if doing so does not introduce
too much complexity.

Thanks,

Dan.

--