Yes you are right Daniel, I remember having seen 7.62 Mb for trunk. I'll change
that tmrw :)

Le 04/01/2024 à 18:57, Daniel Watford a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Using depth=1 means you only download the data you actually need, rather than
retrieving lots of data that is then immediately deleted.

I can't check right now, but from memory I think with depth=1, around 7MB of
data was retrieved, compared to around 160MB without depth=1.

We should try and only retrieve needed data if doing so does not introduce too
much complexity.

Thanks,

Dan.

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 at 09:43, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>