Thanks Pierre,

I relayed your propositions, not telling it's you, else... you know...

Le 24/05/2024 à 10:49, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi Daniel, Jacques,

Given that the content application has some sort of dependency on the lucene plugin, please consider making the indexing functionality of lucene part of the framework services, and the rest of plugin part of the content component.

I would also suggest to make the project component part of the application stack, if the community decides to abandon plugins, as it is being used by adopters.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre