Hi Adrian,

the problem is that we didn't know previously when the browse overflow the page
it depends from many parameters:
- type of browser
- resolution of display

So it's not easy to know in which forms the overflow will happen and so setting
it to be performed automatically it cannot cause any problem.

An example on what I want to do is visible here:
https://www.ofbiz.it/catalog/control/EditProductStoreShipmentCostEstimates?productStoreId=9000

instead the wrong behaviour is here:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductStoreShipmentCostEstimates?productStoreId=9000

so if we set the overflow auto the browse will scroll horizontally when the
browser need it.

What did you think of this ?

Thanks
Marco
-----

Marco,

It would be best to use the overflow attribute on a case-by-case basis. Adding
it to the screenlet or screenlet-body styles throws off the layout on screens
that don't need it.

In other words, create a style for the particular element, then apply that
style to the element. Small "fixup" styles like that can be used inline - see
the Webtools main.ftl file for an example. Or for screen widgets, you can
create a component-specific style sheet - see the Party Manager partymgr.css
file.

-Adrian

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What about insert into main.css for the property screenlet-body the overflow
auto, so in this case we will have the horizontal scrolling in case the content
inside a screenlet-body overflow horizontally the screen.
For example into the Store-> Shipping Estimated the table goes outside the
screen and it cause a ugly effect, instead put on the css the overflow it will
not happen.
What did you think of this change ?
Thanks
Marco