Marco,

That is the example I'm using to test your proposal. True, it fixes the problem in that screen, but applying that property to ALL screenlets breaks the layout in other screens.

Maybe we could have a "scrollbars" style decorator in the main style sheet, so that screenlets that have overflowing contents could use <div class="screenlet scrollbars">, or widget version <container style="screenlet scrollbars">. (There's an issue in the widget case though - we're introducing an HTML "fix" into a "rendering agnostic" environment.)

-Adrian

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

At this address you find the same example with the auto overflow.

https://www.ofbiz.it/webtools/control/availableServices

Marco

-----
David,

There are some combinations of HTML elements that don't "wrap" -

https://127.0.0.1:8443/webtools/control/availableServices

-Adrian

David E Jones wrote:

As a general style I'd rather see wrapping than overflow with a scroll  bar, as
intentional though as it's not really possible/easy/default  sometimes with
HTML. That mean more work on those building pages  though....
Any other thoughts from others on the general preferred approach?
-David