Please use rather user ML for such questions :

From: "Pankaj Lall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi There

Can any body please guide me as how to enter product so that its visible
on
the POS. I have successfully downloaded ofbiz POS from internet and had
run
it successfully. Also I have configured to run both POS and ecommerce
together. But the major problem is that I am not able to view any thing
inside POS. When I Click on GIZMO1,GIZMO2,GIZMO3,GIZMO4,GIZMO5 and
WIDGET1 I
get to see only "Terminal Is Closed" and even there is nothing inside
PROMO.
So Please help me in adding product to it.

With Regards
Pankaj Lall