Hi There

I have one more concern. Like suppose I am running 3 to 4 stores at a time
and I have 3 to 4 website assigned. I want that when an admin of a
particular store login he should be able to view only his particular
catalogmgr, ordermgr and so on. He should be able to view only the datas
specific to that particular store and not the datas of other store. I this
way we can manage security and prevent user from tampering others data.

With Regards
Pankaj Lall

--
With Regards