Also,

A guy from Octo http://www.octo.com/, as contacted me and is interested to contribute to such a workeffort. Currently he is still learning the framework but he could maybe later give you a hand...

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Should we start a design document explaining the principles of the
system? like i did with project management?

David, what are your ideas?

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 21:20 +0700, Hans Bakker wrote:
David, Anil, Vikas and others
I have a customer interested in the new SFA system using leads,
contacts, accounts, activities, opportunities and communications.
Currently they use an older version of CRMSFA as test however they are
interested using the new SFA system as it is currently in Jira.

Anybody else interested? We could build the system in the next 3 months.

I see that the activities stopped....what are the plans for the next few
months?

I can contribute substancially, but cannot do it on my own.

can we work together?

Regards,
Hans

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....