Sounds like a good idea : +1

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi all,

I would like to add support for the status for non serialized inventory items (right now the status is used only for serialized items). The idea is to add a new status item for "Damaged" inventory (and maybe "On Hold" for inventory under inspection); the inventory items with this status will be excluded by the inventory counting algorithm and also by the inventory reservation service. The main goal is to add the ability to keep into the warehouse non serialized inventory items but don't use them in orders etc... (at least until they are fixed), but don't just remove them from the system (as it happens when you do a manual inventory variance).

What do you think? Can I go on with this?