All,
I would like to bring in this discussion the framework/applications relation
and dependence.
With this I mean that, since we are going to release the framework by
itself, I guess the party will not included in it. On the other hand the
security is implemented in the framework.
So I ask, is it possible to have a basic framework with user
authentications, permissions and roles to be used in non strictly ERP
applications?

Thank you,
-Bruno