I have all of the emails on the Find Screen discussion, so I will add it to the
best practices section of the wiki. I plan to do some work on the wiki this
afternoon.

By the way, it was agreed that the find screens would display a complete list
at first, then the list is narrowed down by the user.

The lookup screens are different - they don't display a list until the user
enters search options.

-Adrian