Hi David,

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Jun 22, 2008, at 6:17 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi all,

I noticed that http://docs.ofbiz.org/admin/console.action gives this message "Confluence support and upgrades for this license ended
on 24 May 2007. Confluence updates created after 24 May 2007 are not  valid for
this license. If you wish to renew your license,
please contact Atlassian.".  What could be done ?

We would eventually like to move to the ASF cwiki server, but unfortunately that server is using an even OLDER version of Confluence (as has been discussed at length). In other words, the date on their server is even further in the past, which makes migration to that version difficult.

Could we simply update the HWM site in the meantime.... Mmm... I wonder if we will stay in such a situation for a long time. Anybody knows if Apache will update, is there some blockers ? Anyway there is no hurry now, as I find our site clean enough, thanks for that David.

If not done, I would recommend every contributor (and actually everyone registered) to subscribe Confluence update notifications :
http://docs.ofbiz.org/users/editemailpreferences.action : "subscribe  to daily
updates". You may get to it from
http://docs.ofbiz.org/users/viewnotifications.action

If what is not done? What does this have to do with subscribing to an  email
about updates of content on the site?

:o), I was sure this one will be misleading. It's simply a reminder to invite every person registered to subscribe to daily change notifications

Please contributors and commiters, try as much as possible to update the http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features page

Yes, and also the http://ofbiz.apache.org/feature-list.html page which is has been neglected for years but that people still look at, and in general all of the docs.

I translated this page 3 years ago, it was much more work than I though at the
beginning. Proof that OFBiz has a lot to share !

Thanks for feedback