On Jun 23, 2008, at 12:26 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi David,

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Jun 22, 2008, at 6:17 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi all,

I noticed that http://docs.ofbiz.org/admin/console.action gives this message "Confluence support and upgrades for this license ended on 24 May 2007. Confluence updates created after 24 May 2007 are not valid for this license. If you wish to renew your license,
please contact Atlassian.".  What could be done ?

We would eventually like to move to the ASF cwiki server, but unfortunately that server is using an even OLDER version of Confluence (as has been discussed at length). In other words, the date on their server is even further in the past, which makes migration to that version difficult.

Could we simply update the HWM site in the meantime.... Mmm... I wonder if we will stay in such a situation for a long time. Anybody knows if Apache will update, is there some blockers ? Anyway there is no hurry now, as I find our site clean enough, thanks for that David.

We certainly could, but it would require some cash for an unlimited license of Confluence to update the server with.