Also sometimes nobody pay any VAT. For instance I use this mention when I sell services out of France in EU "VAT EXEMPTION, CGI article 259B"

CGI means Code Général des impôts (Taxes general laws)

Jacques

From: "Marek Mosiewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have added http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/VAT
There are issed remaining. I will ask accountant about inter-european trading.
Usually VAT is paid in county of seller, but in
some cases it is paid in county of buyer (e.g. IT services). There are also
different types of documents, like customer refund,
export invoice, import invoice. In Poland is even document for correcting
invoice (partial refund or increase of invoice).

Greeting,
   Marek

----- Original Message ----- From: "RolandH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>