Anil Patel wrote:
I worked on the Ajax example. Now we don't have to refresh form section by updating the html. Actually that was not right way. So I removed it and added code in javascript to take care of resetting the form after submit. Also now its reporting errors that it never did earlier.

But doesn't that way of doing things conflict with the ideas you are presenting now?

The original code called an Ajax event to refresh the data entry form. You changed it so the form refresh is hard-coded in JavaScript. What if you don't want the form refreshed after submit but instead want to use one of the responses that you mentioned in your list?