Hello,

Just for further feedback on this issue, I wonder if this one page checkout
feature once it is finished can be taken further to the order managament app
backend too, I guess it would smooth a lof of the testing and it would be
useful for simple user operations not comming from the ecommerce front.

Regards,

-Enrique Ruibal