Enrique,

Else for testing you may consider to use Selenium IDE in Firefox...

My 2 cents

Jacques

From: "Enrique Ruibal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

Just for further feedback on this issue, I wonder if this one page checkout
feature once it is finished can be taken further to the order managament app
backend too, I guess it would smooth a lof of the testing and it would be
useful for simple user operations not comming from the ecommerce front.

Regards,

-Enrique Ruibal

Tim Ruppert wrote:

It is a one page checkout - it is just not finished to the best of my knowledge. I believe the plan was for it to be finished by the end of this week.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert