David E Jones wrote:
One interesting thing that I think is okay (but not great) in the header bar is wizard progress links, like in the checkout process in the order manager. Still, even that would be better as buttons with arrows pointing to the right between them or something, and just below the screenlet header... or better yet get rid of the header altogether because it's ugly.

Hey now, it's not ugly! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;-)

I agree there is an overuse of screenlets. If one is used, I like the idea of having breadcrumbs under the title bar.