Anil,

I think I found what you are talking about -

http://developers.sun.com/portalserver/reference/techart/jsr168/

Is that correct?

-Adrian

Anil Patel wrote:
I did not understand how  "Apache Directory" is more appropriate.

What I mean is, There is UI behavior improvements that can be implemented in ofbiz. Significant chunk of it comes as part of Portal server implementation. Like its will be lot nicer if we did "Party Profile" type page in Portal. Ofbiz Portlets "which is something similar to ofbiz screenlets" be lot more Portable in enterprise. Like we will be able to deliver them thru any other standard compliant Portal Server.

Regards
Anil Patel