Sorry Adrian,

What would be a "mashup engine" or "mashup services" ? Actually what is a
mashup capability ?

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I need to add mashup capability to my local OFBiz copy. My immediate need is a web page scraper that will gather copy counts from our copiers and store them as meter readings.

I would like to implement this in a generic way that might be fed back into the project. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, however. So, I'm opening up the topic for discussion.

Is there any interest in having something like a "mashup engine" or "mashup services" in the framework? If yes, what are some strategies we can use? Are there any open source libraries we can leverage in an implementation?