From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It depends on the requirements and what we want to design for each thing.

For ecommerce the common requirement is to let the people running the store decide what it will look like, with possibly different L&F for different sets of products (ie different catalogs).

Would (does?) anyone really want user selectable styling for ecommerce?

It could be an option only for us, to demonstrate OFBiz power :D

Jacques

On the backend it's different altogether. Those are the tools employees, contractors, etc use on a regular basis and it might be nice to allow them to change certain colors, fonts, etc... just like you would do with your desktop and various applications on it.

Different requirements, different implementations and tools.

-David