Hi all,

I am reviewing the stuff I did some time ago in the "bi" component (Business Intelligence, in specialpurpose) and I would like to start to clean up/enhance a few that prototype.

As a first step I would like to separate the lower level services (like the generic ones that are used to translate operational keys into olap keys) for BI from the ones related to specific applications: all the artifacts that are application specific (entities, services and ecas) will be moved to the proper component.

The doubt I have is this: since the higher level component will use the lower level services defined in the specialpurpose/bi component, this will create a bad dependency from applications to specialpurpose...

What is the best way to fix this? Move part of the bi services into the framework? move the bi component into the framework? or for now, since the code there is since a prototype, keep everything into bi (as is now) and postpone this re-factoring?

Thanks,