Hi Dev

Can some one help me that how *sendOrderBackorderNotification *mail is
getting send to e-commerce customers automatically.

As i have looked there has been no scheduled job for *
sendOrderBackorderNotification.

*Even i have looked it has not added using webtool.

Things is happening, the SYSYTEM is sending *sendOrderBackorderNotification
email *automatically , We have not manged our inventory properly since the
application has been deployed (deployed in *Nov 2007*)for use. and BackOrder
is getting created from the day it self, but initially  e-commerce customers
were not receiving this mail, but all of sudden last 4-5 all of them started
receiving this mail.

How *sendOrderBackorderNotification *service are getting called,i am not
able to figure out, and i have checked this service is not running as
scheduled job.

Thanks
Kumar Shyamal