I like either one - I normally had them separated like the latter, but the former is coolio as well.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Aug 4, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

David Jones wrote:
Being upset about inadequate automated tests (though actually we
> have hundreds of them) is a good thing, as long as that translates
> into action... ;)

Oh, it'll translate into action, most definately.

I do have a question, tho. For java-level test cases, would it be better to have the test code side-by-side with the main classes, or in a different top-level src tree? Ie, like this:

src/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/CreateObject.java
src/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/tests/CreateObjectTest.java

or:

src/java/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/CreateObject.java
src/tests/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/tests/ CreateObjectTest.java

I prefer the former, as it keeps the main code closer to it's test code, so it's easier to discover problems.