On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:41:52 -0500, Adam Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adam Heath wrote:
>
>> src/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/CreateObject.java
>> src/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/tests/CreateObjectTest.java
>>
>> or:
>>
>> src/java/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/CreateObject.java
>> src/tests/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/callops/tests/CreateObjectTest.java
>
> Of course, renaming everything to fit like the second example is a *lot*
> of churn, which doesn't sit well with me.  For now, I'll probably do it
> as the former, until we still getting tons, then we can revisit it.

Yeah, whatever we do I wouldn't want to move around a bunch of existing source
as it causes people lots of problems.

The general direction taken so far is to make sure that tests go in the same
component (as much as applicable) as the functionality being tested, but beyond
that I guess it depends on how the test is being written and such. If it is in
Java then along with the other stuff would be nice, like your first option.