1) First of all you have a search box on the main page I assume it is useful
to search the whole site, including wiki pages.

2) you have nabble forumes nicely embedded in the portal page

3) You have main issues resolved / Opened on the main page

4) You have  a newer version of confluence in their wiki with navigation
buttons and all..

Those are a few things a I notice a first glance

Enrique Ruibal