Hi,

Not being a SQL guru, I do not fully understand more than 2 table joins and
its impact. I just tried to add an additional search contraint to NOT
include products from certain categories. Turns out, if the PRODUCT CATEGORY
MEMBER already exists as a constraint, adding another one is causing
incorrect results - returning more products than expected.

I was under the impression, all constraints are independent as they add
their own table, join and criteria as well as fields etc. But as I found out
that certainly is not true.

Was wondering what is a "good" way to add non-conflicting additional
constraints to extend the search functionality?