Let me actually add -

I fully understand that framework is extensible and supports adding new
constraints and are obviously as good as the conditions provided by the
constraint writer.

So I guess a better way to ask the question would be -
if I want a constraint  for excluding products from certain categories,
keeping in mind that there are existing constraints like CatalogConstraint
and CategoryContraint which my conflict with this - what would a good where
condition for this excluding products from categories constraint?