Vikas,
I have seen the code. I am afraid this is quite far from being generic.

Such a functionality for the backoffice should:
- be able to list different kind of elements like orders, parties, products
etc.
- be able to persist and display the list again when the user log in again
- offer the possibility to organize several preferred items to be always
there

-Bruno