Hi Scott,

Yes it's possible to extend the ModelForm to look if exist a styleName in context.

I don't know if the better solution is to use the set element and create the conditionnal with the result style in value attribute or dedicate element with separate conditionnal and style.

An other solution is put the filter element in child of row-action ?

Nicolas

Scott Gray a écrit :
Can't the same thing be achieved by doing something like this:
        <row-actions>
            <set field="styleName" value="${bsh:productHeight == null
|| productHeight == 0 ? 'warningRow' : 'normalRow'}"/>
        </row-actions>

Regards
Scott