+1

I agree also, my choise "filter" is stupid, if the element name is ok, I correct the patch. But can't do this now because I take the plane in few hours for the apache conf.

I correct it when I will present in new orleans  ;)

Nicolas

David E Jones a écrit :

I agree, "filter" doesn't make any sense, or at least I don't understand how the word "filter" has anything to do with the functionality described.

The qualification for a good name goes beyond that too, it can't just have something to do with the functionality, it should describe the functionality. The "alt-row-style" suggestion sounds fine to me.

-David