FYI,

Here is the link to the presentation on Selenium that I gave at the
ApacheCon/OFBiz conference this week.  There were several good presentations
on OFBiz this week.  Most of these are available at the us.apahecon.comwebsite.

http://us.apachecon.com/presentation/materials/118/ApacheCon2008_SeleniumXml.pdf

Brett