Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Can you give an example of a usage not involving currency?

On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 15:12 -0800, Jacques Le Roux (JIRA) wrote:
[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2018?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12646128#action_12646128
 ]

Jacques Le Roux commented on OFBIZ-2018:

Hans,

Why would you want to change from rateUomId to rateCurrencyUomId   ? Are we
sure that a rate would ever be for a currency ? It
seems tome that here a rate concept is more general and open.

> put currency currencyUomId field in the primary key of the RateType entity
and add percentage field in the partyRate entity

>                 Key: OFBIZ-2018
>             Fix For: SVN trunk
>

> Proposed are 2 changes realting to a rate:
> 1. move the currencyUomId field in the primary key of the Ratetype table and
change the reference to the PartyRate including
> the rateType and currencyUomId. This allows to specify a rateType in
different currencies.
> 2. Add a percentage field to the partyRate entity to charge only a percentage
of the actual time spend on the task. We have
> many employees in training and we want only a percentage of the time to be
charged on the invoice.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices