Anil,
I did something similar for Visual Themes here:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+Gallery

of course a complete dedicated portal like
http://www.sugarexchange.com/would be much better but, to start, a
Confluence page should be enough.
If the OFBiz release management will be done it will be much simpler doing
the plug-in stuff.

-Bruno