Hi Bruno,

currently the framework and the ERP application on top of it, have
different target audiences and users.

The example component is a showcase of the framework and the myPortal
component is a special component showing specific portalpages  with
specific portlets for the specific kind of users of the ERP application.
So software developers vs ERP users...

I would like to suggest to keep it as it is now: the example component
for the framework and the MyPortal for the ERP application.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices