Bruno, David,

I have no problem changing this commit, but could you please tell me how
to do that? How can the framework be independent of the party entity?

We have to remove the header.ftl and the common/widget/commonscreens.xml
files out of the framework...not only because of this commit..... where
to? Actually the whole "common" component has to be moved out...

This commit only changes this common component......

can you please advise.....

Regards.
Hans

PS. i did a scan of "Party" in the framework and found 217 matches....

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices