BTW, try to i18n and l10n as much as possible (I'd we even says that we should always do it at 1st time, to not put the burden on somebody else)

Thanks

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
No worries, I'm not using it much yet ;o)

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
give me a bit of time...I made a major change in example...the next few
days we will update myportal.....

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 17:48 +0100, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Even logged in there is an issue in My Portal. I guess also that if you create your own portal you may encouter issues in Examples,
not sure tough but I had to revert my local DB (postgres) to have it working
correctly.

For My portal, even if you replace
    ${page.portalPageName}
by
    ${page.portalPageName?if_exists}

There is after an issue about  portalPage.ftl not existing :
Error rendering included template at location
[component://common/webcommon/portal/portalPage.ftl]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: FreeMarker file not found at location:
component://common/webcommon/portal/portalPage.ftl

I gave up at this stage

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices